We collect information in two ways
- When you give it to us. When you submit an information request, you voluntarily give us certain information. The range of information includes your name, email address and comments that you input.
- We also track technical information when you use our site. We automatically log and store data about how you use our site, including your IP address, the type of browser you have and (possibly) the timing and activities of your visits, including what gets clicked on.
Uses of information
We use the information you may give us to:
- Send you email featuring news about the site or other updates.
- Respond to inquiries.
The information we collect may be "personally identifiable" (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or "non-personally identifiable" (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever we do business, including countries outside your own.
Do you have choices about this?
Yes, you do. You can:
- Control your privacy by changing the software you use to access InterEdge Marketing. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage;
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
How is your information shared?
If a law, regulation or legal request requires disclosure of your information, we will disclose it. We honor requests from legitimate legal authorities.
We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
InterEdge Marketing will never rent or sell your private information, nor will we rent or sell your email address.