47% of your website traffic finds you through organic search.
And leads from this traffic are eight times more likely to end in a sale.
How do prospects find you? Engineering highly ranked search results don’t happen by search engine optimization alone. But, embracing SEO will impact your results.
Optimization requires ongoing attention.
Google algorithms change frequently. Your site evolves and audience preferences change. Combining effective content with on-going page optimization will maximize your success.
Effective SEO starts with identifying your key differentiators.
Researching how your target audience, competitors and the industry view those capabilities is the next step. Armed with this information, you can effectively zero in on the keywords, meta data, linking strategy and content optimization that will help you stand apart.
Delivering meaningful, informative content is the best way to ensure on-going site visibility.
Coupling good content with technically sound SEO practices maximizes your position. We help you enhance the value of your content through:
- Navigation - whether it’s top level on your homepage or information deeper in your site, fewer descriptive words and phrases, that are easy to access improve your site performance.
- Webpages - from loading speed to total pages and type style to images, before a user even reads your content, they are influenced by your numerous attributes.
- Mobile Compatibility - with mobile browsing now exceeding desktop, your site must provide a mobile friendly experience. Not doing so gets you penalized in search.
- Meta Data - the source code on each page influences how a search engine views and ranks your site and the users first impression when they discover you in search.
- Linking - internal and external links make it easier for a user to navigate your site and improves how search engines view you.
- Resources - website features like videos, testimonials and more keep users coming back to your site, generate more leads and increase revenue.
- Contact Forms - a user might be interested in your company but you’ll never know if you have an ineffective contact form.
- Analytics - provides excellent information that can help you improve your site through appropriate evaluation and action.
- Search Rankings - are an indication of how successfully your website elements work together for the keywords that are important to your business.
InterEdge search engine optimization strategies can elevate your page rank, generate more leads and increase revenue. We evaluate your site for these elements to determine possible steps you may implement to improve your standing.Get a FREE Website Optimization Assessment Report