You know your customers.
Buyers. Consumer or B2B. Marketing, Operations, Staff or Sales.
They all have different needs. You personalize your approach in a sales call or big presentation. Like calling on a customer, your web content needs personalization.
Audience knowledge drives meaningful content. Personas help you develop that knowledge.
The more you know about your audience, the better you will be able to develop content that meets their needs. Developing personas, a semi-fictional representation of your target buyer, will allow you to quantify the key elements to integrate into your content.
A persona includes details such as:
- Job Type
- Pain Points
- What Is Important To Them
- Goals And Objectives
- Information Sources
An account relationship develops over multiple calls and conversations. You learn more about customer needs with each interaction. The same is true online. Progressively building your knowledge allows you to develop content that addresses your online audience needs.
We examine the process a buyer goes through when considering a purchase including:
- Understanding the triggers that lead to exploring a solution for your capabilities
- The results they expect from a solution
- Concerns or issues that could prevent a purchase
- Features they evaluate when comparing your solution to a competitor
- If the purchasing process is impacted by others on their team
- What resources will they trust to guide a decision
Developing personas is a crucial part of effective website, blog, social media and event marketing content. In addition, it aids site organization, navigation and the overall user experience increasing the odds that you can convert a prospect into a customer.
Download the personas template today, contained in the Content Tool Set and learn how it can aid your web content!Persona Template in the Content Tool Set