Your site is designed to expand your audience, generate leads and increase revenue. Understanding audience behaviors and identifying the most interested prospects will allow you to fully leverage the time, resources and budget you’ve allocated online.
Combine an advanced web strategy with these steps to elevate your online return on investment.
InterEdge Marketing provides:
- SEO Audit - You have optimized your site but search algorithms change frequently. A quarterly SEO Audit will ensure your web pages are optimized effectively.
- Website Prospector - Wouldn’t it be nice to know the sales leads & contacts, marketing prospects, and anonymous visitors that interact with you online? Implementing the Website Prospector provides that detailed visibility allowing you to take actions you otherwise wouldn’t know to take.
- Blog Posts - Regular blog posts help convey your capabilities to buyers in different phases of the purchasing process. Frequent, regular new content positively impacts search results.
- Resources - As prospects consider your company they look for information that will help them better do their job, improve understanding. White papers, case studies, webinars and more are an important aspect of this
- Social Media Setup and Posts - Buyers search for information from a variety of online sources. Posting information in the social media channels they frequent will increase the impact and reach of your content.
- Email Newsletter - Email still represents the most effective way to communicate with current customers and prospects. An effective newsletter communicates relevant information, spurs action and leads to additional purchases.
- Landing Page Development - A targeted landing page will encourage more website visitors to take that next step to an interested prospect.
- Automated Programs - set up follow up communications that provide valuable information to your audience. These automated programs automatically trigger email communications based on prospects interaction with you online. This nurturing process elevates your content relevance and increases the amount of sales ready leads.
- A/B and Multivariate Testing - Test simple variables across two messages or design larger multivariate tests to determine which one drives more conversions. After a specified test interval, the winning message (determined by the highest click through rate) is then sent to future contacts entering that stage of the program.
- Google Analytics goals and conversions are set up to measure site activity and identify areas that contribute to revenue. Understanding these dynamics aids future site modifications that provide opportunities to impact revenue
Companies that excel at meaningful and effective follow up generate significantly more sales ready leads. Implementing the InterEdge Marketing advanced web strategy will increase your online ROI.Get your FREE website assessment today!